The Classicist covered colonnade on a semi-circular ground plan with columnar and allegorical statues of sciences and muses is part of the Lednice-Valtice area.
In front of the salet stands a sculpture of three ancient goddesses - Graces - carved from one piece of stone. The building from 1824 opens over the Middle Pond. According to Franz Engel's project, Josef Poppelack built it.
Památka je celoročně volně přístupná.